A healthy, youthful facial appearance can have a significant impact on how others see you and more importantly, how you see yourself. When you feel good about how you look, you project confidence and allow the real you to shine through. At Legacy Plastic Surgery, we understand how important it is to feel comfortable in your own skin. If the effects of facial aging are making you look older than you feel, our world-class plastic surgeons are committed to helping you reclaim your confidence and achieve the results you desire.
If you would like to address a specific facial feature that is making you feel self-conscious, or restore an overall youthful appearance, please contact Legacy Plastic Surgery today online or at 610-524-8244 to schedule a personal consultation with an experienced facial plastic surgeon. Our friendly and state-of-the-art facility in Exton welcomes patients from Paoli, the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and surrounding communities.
OUR FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
At Legacy Plastic Surgery, we’ve designed our facial plastic surgery procedures to help make you look and feel your best by adjusting the size, shape and proportion of your facial features. Our goal isn’t to make you look like someone else, but to help you look like the most beautiful version of yourself.
No matter what aspect of your facial appearance you would like to address, we proudly offer a wide range of facial plastic surgery procedures to help you achieve your goals, including:
- Facelift and neck lift: If you would like to restore the natural contours of your face and neck, including the cheeks and jaw line, a facelift and neck lift performed at Legacy Plastic Surgery can restore your youthful beauty and soften wrinkles without looking tight or unnatural.
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty): Nose surgery, or rhinoplasty, can correct a number of issues related to the appearance of the nose, including its size, width, direction, slope and symmetry.
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty): If you suffer from bags under your eyes, excess skin and wrinkles in your lower eyelids, sagging upper eyelid skin or puffiness in your upper eyelids, eyelid surgery can help you look rested, refreshed and youthful.
- Brow lift: A brow lift can address issues such as droopy eyebrows, sagging forehead skin and wrinkles along the forehead and high on the bridge of the nose. When combined with eyelid surgery, brow lifts are an ideal way to deliver a youthful and vibrant appearance to the upper portion of your face.
- Ear surgery (otoplasty): Ear surgery can bring your ears into alignment with your head and restore your self-esteem by correcting ears that are protruding, misshapen, disproportionate in size or have downward pointing tips.
- Chin augmentation & implants: If you would like to enhance the prominence of your chin, chin augmentation can dramatically improve your overall facial structure. It is an ideal procedure for creating a more proportional and well-defined profile.
- Cheek lift & implants: Cheek lifts and implants can restore prominent, defined cheeks and a more youthful facial shape You may want to consider cheek implants if you have sunken, hollow cheeks and thin, deflated skin over your mid-facial region.
- Facial liposuction: Liposuction for the face is a safe and effective way to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat in the face and neck.
- Facial fat grafting: Essentially, fat grafting is the process of transplanting tissue from one part of the body to another. This long-term alternative to injectable treatments can last a lifetime, and is effective at addressing facial issues of the temples, cheeks, lips, lids and deep folds.
- Buccal fat pad reduction: Buccal Fat Removal in office procedure performed to decrease fullness in lower cheeks, to reveal a slimmer and more contoured face.
During your initial consultation, our experienced plastic surgeons will work closely with you to fully understand your concerns and goals. Our surgeon will evaluate your facial structure and thoroughly explain all of your treatment options, including our non-surgical services. He will recommend the procedures that will best help you achieve your goals and design a customized treatment plan tailored specifically for you.
SCHEDULE YOUR FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATION NOW
To learn more about the facial plastic surgery options available at Legacy Plastic Surgery, please schedule your confidential consultation today by calling 610-524-8244 or completing the form on this page. We happily help patients from Exton, Paoli, the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and other areas.