At Legacy Aesthetics, we are passionate about helping you feel confident, refreshed and beautiful. Our spa facial treatments and peels are an ideal way to safely rejuvenate your skin and restore your natural youthful beauty.
To find out what procedure or treatment package is best suited for your unique goals, skin type, age, budget and lifestyle, please contact Legacy Aesthetics today online or at 610-524-8244 to schedule your complimentary consultation. We proudly help patients from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and neighboring communities throughout Pennsylvania.
SPA FACIAL TREATMENTS
Your skin keeps you warm in cold weather, protects you from the sun’s harmful rays and helps to manage your body temperature through perspiration. Beautiful, radiant skin also projects a sense of youth, beauty and vitality.
Over time, factors such as sun exposure, the aging process and general wear and tear cause your skin to undergo changes and it takes more effort to maintain healthy, beautiful skin. At Legacy Aesthetics, we are committed to helping you address the effects of aging and the elements with advanced techniques and technology, including:
- Microdermabrasion: Skin resurfacing without irritation using a natural diamond chip wand to remove the topmost layer of skin in a sterile, controlled manner. The treatment leaves your skin softer, smoother, clearer and radiant. It also promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a type of exfoliation that uses a scalpel to gently and safely remove the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal the smoother, brighter skin hiding underneath.
- Glycolic Treatment: Glycolic and other alpha hydroxy acids are applied to reduce the visibility of wrinkles, dark spots, and other small skin imperfections. This is an excellent treatment for slight keratoses, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and uneven skin texture.
As we age, the look and feel of our skin alters dramatically. Chemical peels are designed to gently remove the outer, damaged layer of your skin, resulting in a refreshed, revitalized appearance. Blemishes, wrinkles and sun damage are just some of the common issues we can address with chemical peels and other non-surgical skin care services at Legacy Aesthetics.
We offer a number of different types of chemical peels, which vary in ingredients, strength and depth of peeling. Depending on your unique goals and skin type, our skilled and knowledgeable aestheticians may recommend:
- Glytone Eye and Lip Peel: Glycolic and other alpha hydroxy acids are applied to reduce the visibility of wrinkles, dark spots, and other small skin imperfections. This is an excellent treatment for slight keratoses, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and uneven skin texture. A Glytone Hand Peel is also available.
- TCA Peel: The TCA Peel smoothes the texture of your skin and reduces the appearance of coarse wrinkles, small scars and fine lines. Ideal for all sun goddesses!
- Pyruvic Acid Peel: This peel decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other premature signs of skin aging. It reduces the appearance of acne blemishes, pore size and acne scarring. This peel improves the appearance of skin tone, texture and smoothness and lessens the appearance of dark spots. Fantastic on oily skin!
- Jessner Peel: The Jessner Peel improves the tone and radiance of your skin while reducing the appearance of moderate hyperpigmentation. Vital for melasma!
- Mandellic Peel: This is our most gentle peel – “The Date Night Peel”. It improves skin color, texture and pore size for all skin types. It is fantastic for rosacea sufferers and first timers to peels. It will give you your “glow” back.
A facial at Legacy Aesthetics is a total experience. Our highly-trained and experienced aestheticians will evaluate your skin, recommend a customized treatment to meet your specific needs and explain how to maintain your results at home by taking exquisite care of your skin.
Whether you want to address a specific issue or simply maintain the health and beauty of your skin, we can provide the ideal treatment just for you. Our facials include:
- Hydrafacial MD: This advanced, non-invasive facial procedure addresses fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness and elasticity, skin tone evenness, texture, hyperpigmentation, oily skin, enlarged pores, and signs of aging.
- Teen Facial: Our teen facial gives a deep clean with extractions that is excellent for clients who are plagued by acne.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY
If you are interested in experiencing the revitalizing benefits of a spa facial treatment or peel, or would like to learn more about our spa body treatments, please call Legacy Aesthetics today at 610-524-8244 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Our friendly facility in Exton welcomes men and women from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and nearby areas throughout Pennsylvania.