Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is committed to providing the most advanced and comprehensive non-surgical cosmetic treatments available. Led by world-class plastic surgeons Dr. Paul Kim and Dr. Gary Wingate, our experienced team of skilled aestheticians, laser technicians and a highly-qualified nurse practitioner is uniquely equipped to correct a wide range of skin conditions. Whether you want to correct discoloration, improve wrinkled and sagging skin or remove unwanted hair, we can help.
To learn more about how Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics can help you, please call 610-524-8244 today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We welcome men and women from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and nearby areas in Pennsylvania.
OUR APPROACH TO PATIENT TREATMENT
At Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, we strive to design individualized treatment plans to address your unique needs and help you look and feel your best. When treating skin conditions, we design comprehensive, customized treatment plans that often include advanced procedures combined with medical-grade skin care products to enhance and maintain your results.
Learn about treatment options for the following conditions:
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Aging Hands
- Brown Spots & Skin Discoloration
- Excessive Sweating
- Facial Veins
- Loose Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Unwanted Hair
- Stubborn Fat
- Muscle Tone
During your initial consultation, we will work to understand your personal goals, carefully explain all of your treatment options, and recommend a tailored package that best meets your objectives and budget.
ACNE & ACNE SCARS
Acne can be a source of embarrassment and self-consciousness during adolescence and young adulthood. Unfortunately for some, acne can leave behind unsightly scars that serve as a painful reminder of this difficult time. While most people’s scars are relatively mild and don’t require treatment, some scars are more profound and necessitate advanced technology and techniques to improve the skin’s appearance. Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics offers the following acne and acne scarring treatments for all skin types and colors:
- Chemical peel: By removing damaged outer layers of skin, chemical peels can remove blemishes, reduce scarring and smooth the texture of your skin.
- C02 laser skin resurfacing: C02 laser treatment ablates the outer layer of the skin and utilizes your body’s natural healing process to provide smoother, fresher looking skin, improved texture and a more consistent skin tone.
- Microdermabrasion: Using fine diamond crystals to remove the outermost layer of skin, microdermabrasion treatment improves the appearance of acne scars, evens out skin tone and reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Microneedling: By creating microscopic pinpoint wounds in the skin, the microneedling process triggers your body’s natural healing mechanisms, creating new collagen and elastin.
Your hands are constantly exposed to the elements. Aging, sunlight, varying climates, antibacterial lather and harsh soaps can all play a role in the wrinkled, weathered appearance of your hands. If you would like more attractive, youthful looking hands, Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics can help with the following IPL or spa body treatments:
- Hand peel: As with other chemical peels, a hand peel removes the upper layer of affected skin to reveal a healthier layer of skin beneath.
- IPL treatment: Intense pulsed light (IPL) can be used on the hands to address sun damage and discoloration, such as sun spots. The procedure provides a more even skin tone to the back of the hands.
BROWN SPOTS AND SKIN DISCOLORATIONS
Skin discoloration, or hyperpigmentation, is often referred to in a number of ways, such as sun spots, liver spots, age spots, melasma or brown spots. At Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, we offer a number of treatment options to effectively treat unevenly-colored skin and a variety of unsightly blemishes, including:
- IPL treatment: This light-based treatment focuses on the red and brown pigment of your skin and reduces the appearance of discolored skin patches.
- Chemical peel: Chemical peels are designed to gently remove the damaged layer of outer skin to reveal a renewed, refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
- Microdermabrasion: A highly-controlled spray of fine crystals is used to comfortably exfoliate your skin and erase imperfections, creating a vibrant, more youthful appearance.
- C02 Cool Peel: Depending on the severity of your condition and the recommendation of our experienced laser technicians, we offer both ablative and non-ablative C02 laser skin resurfacing to treat a variety of skin conditions. Our “cool peel” is a fast and easy fractional treatment (the laser ablates a fraction of your outer skin layer) to leave you with smoother skin with very little downtime.
Heavy or excessive sweating, known as hyperhidrosis, is caused by hyper-function of the sweat glands. Both BOTOX® Cosmetic and microneedling with radio frequency have been proven to effectively treat this frustrating medical condition, and can be used on the:
Unsightly facial veins can be caused by many factors, such as aging, sun exposure, hormonal shifts and lifestyle choices. Our advanced non-surgical skin treatments include:
- IPL treatment: IPL treatment generally affects the lower layers of the skin, allowing treatment of deeper structures like spider veins without damaging the surface of your skin.
- Vasculaze treatment: Ideal for small spider veins, Vasculaze therapy is effective on the nose, face, legs and other areas. This is a pulsed light device that uses infrared wavelengths to target and destroy small blood vessels.
EXCESSIVE LOOSE SKIN
Pregnancy, weight loss and environmental stress can also have a significant effect on the firmness of your skin. When collagen dissipates because of natural aging, sun exposure or genetics, your skin begins to loosen and sag. Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics offers the following treatments for loose and sagging skin:
- Radio Frequency treatment: The precise and controlled delivery of Radio Frequency (RF) energy has been proven to effectively heat the target tissue and create a “controlled thermal injury.” This stimulates your body’s healing response and triggers the production of collagen and elastin, which work to create thicker, tighter skin. Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics has a wide range of RF devices that can target specific areas of your body. These include: face, neck, jowls, chin, tunny, and arms.
- Microneedling: The tiny wounds created by the microneedling process kick-start your skin’s intrinsic healing ability, resulting in healthier, smoother, tighter skin. All of our microneedling devices combine microneedles with Radio Frequency for the ultimate treatment in skin rejuvenation. Our devices are the Morpheus8 by Inmode and the Virtue by Cartessa.
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects millions of men and women. The condition most commonly causes redness on the skin of the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. In some cases, tiny red bumps and pimples develop in the affected areas. If you experience rosacea, Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics can help with the following IPL or spa facial treatments:
- IPL treatment: Using controlled light in specific wavelengths, IPL treatment alleviates the redness, bumps and uneven skin tone caused by rosacea.
- Glycolic facial: Glycolic facials offer anti-inflammatory and skin clearing affects to effectively smooth and refine the texture and color of skin that is affected by rosacea.
Over time, surgeries, injuries and other trauma can leave enduring marks on your skin. Even when scars can be concealed under clothing, they can be uncomfortable or a source of embarrassment in intimate situations. If you have scars that affect your comfort or confidence, Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics can treat your scars with the following options:
- C02 laser treatment: In addition to acne scars, C02 laser skin resurfacing is effective at treating a wide array of scar types, including surgical scars, trauma scars and stretch marks.
- Microneedling: Successfully used on all skin types and colors, microneedling creates microscopic pinpoint wounds in the skin, triggering your body’s own healing mechanisms to create new elastin and collagen.
Stretch marks are caused by a breakdown of collagen in the skin, and can develop in a variety of ways, including pregnancy, weight gain and loss, certain medication use and medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome and Marfan syndrome. If you want to improve the appearance of unsightly stretch marks, contact Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics to discuss:
- Microneedling: Not only does microneedling work effectively for the treatment of surgical scars and sagging skin, the process can significantly diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
- C02: Laser therapy stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin in your skin, helping to dramatically improve the appearance of your stretch marks.
Traditional methods of hair removal can be messy, time consuming and uncomfortable. At Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, we offer advanced laser hair removal options to permanently eliminate unwanted, unsightly hair in a series of safe and comfortable procedures. Our advanced laser hair removal technology and our experienced team of laser technicians routinely provide unsurpassed results in a friendly and comfortable environment. In order to deliver the best results possible, we will carefully evaluate your problem areas and develop a unique, customized treatment plan designed just for you.
THE Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics DIFFERENCE
At Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, our mission is to provide a memorable, signature experience for every patient that walks through our door. Our caring, qualified and experienced team of specialists utilizes state-of-the-art technology and only the most effective procedures and techniques.
Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and down-to-earth. We love what we do and take pride in being able to help your aesthetic dreams come true. When you choose Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, you will never be treated like a number. You will be treated like family and the unique individual you are. Your customized treatment plan will reflect our passion for personalized patient care.
Evolve is the most effective non-invasive body-contouring treatment on the market. This FDA-approved procedure gently tones and tightens the hips, flanks, abdomen and other body areas that are frequently resistant to exercise and diet. The device has three treatment modes:
Stubborn Fat with Evolve Trim
6 pads that combine two treatment techniques to reduce stubborn pockets of fat on the body, arms, or legs. These pads utilize radio frequency energy and high voltage pulse electroporation to permanently destroy fat cells. The cells of fat that are destroyed by this process exit your body over the course of 6 to 12 weeks, gradually creating a slimmer, more attractively-contoured figure. Once the destroyed fat cells have been removed through your body’s natural processes, they do not return. This doesn’t mean that new fat cells can’t form, but by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, you can enjoy your results for years to come.
Muscle Tone with Evolve Trim
The tone pads will electrically stimulate your muscles while you sit back and relax. You’ll leave the short treatment feeling like you’ve just done one thousand crunches or squats, and your muscles will respond by becoming gradually more defined!
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
To schedule your complimentary consultation, please contact Legacy Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics today online or at 610-524-8244. We proudly serve patients from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County and nearby areas in Pennsylvania.