Many men and women work diligently to shed pounds and reach their ideal body shape and weight, but they’re often left with residual loose skin. Weight fluctuations such as pregnancy and the aging process can also lead to sagging skin tissue in several body areas. Body contouring involves one or more plastic surgery procedures that address excess skin and improve skin elasticity.
Losing weight is both challenging and rewarding, and our plastic surgeons can help sculpt your figure by removing and lifting excess skin tissue, so you can see your full transformation every day in the mirror.
If you struggle with loose, sagging skin due to weight loss or pregnancy, please contact Legacy Plastic Surgery in Exton, Pennsylvania today at 610-524-8244 to schedule your consultation. We provide all forms of plastic surgery to patients from Exton, Paoli, the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and other areas.
BODY CONTOURING PROCEDURES
Any surgery that aims to sculpt your figure is considered body contouring or “body sculpting.” We all lose weight differently. One person who lost 100 pounds may have more loose skin around their thighs while another who lost 100 pounds may be concerned about their arms. Depending on your goals for your body, you may need one body sculpting surgery or a combination of procedures.
The body contouring surgeries we offer include:
- Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, eliminates excess skin in the abdominal region while also removing unwanted fat and tightening underlying muscles to give you a flatter, toned body contour.
- Liposuction: Lipo could be considered the original body sculpting surgery, but the traditional method does little to tighten loose skin. Newer options such as SmartLipo™ remove unwanted fat while also heating the surrounding tissues to stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- Mommy Makeover: The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to transform the abdomen and breasts to their pre-baby appearance. This surgery typically involves a tummy tuck, a breast lift or breast augmentation.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): The arm lift procedure reshapes the upper arms to provide a slimmer, more toned contour by removing excess skin tissue, eliminating stubborn fat, and tightening the muscles below the skin’s surface. This procedure is excellent for those who struggle with “arm flab” and feel uncomfortable wearing outfits that reveal their upper arms. If you maintain a healthy weight, your results will likely be permanent.
- Thigh Lift: Similar to the arm lift, this body sculpting procedure contours the thighs by getting rid of excess fat and loose skin, offering a firm, youthful appearance to an area of the body that is typically difficult to tone.
- Post-Bariatric Body Contouring: Men and women who have had a form of bariatric surgery have lost weight in nearly every area of their body. In this case, our plastic surgeons can come up with a body sculpting plan for you which may involve a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift, among other options.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: There are several options for vaginal rejuvenation such as the labiaplasty which involves reducing the length of the labia minora and is often performed to minimize symptoms women experience such as painful pulling and twisting caused by certain exercises and intercourse as well as recurrent itching and irritation. Other vaginal rejuvenation procedures include labia majoraplasty, vaginoplasty, monsplasty, minimally invasive labiaplasty with the InMode Votiva, and non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation with radio frequency therapy (InMode FormaV).
- Non-Surgical Cellulite Reduction: Radio frequency therapies with the InMode Evolve and Forma, as well as some injectable therapies. Cellulite can be very difficult to treat, and no two cases are the same. An in depth consultation is required to determine the best course of action.
- InMode BodyTite: This is minimally invasive fat reduction and skin tightening surgery, performed through a few tiny holes. Very little down time and scarring. Often combined with Lipo.
- FaceTite by InMode: This is a minimally invasive lifting and tightening procedure for people who require mild to moderate correction. The entire procedure is performed through a few tiny pin prick holes in the face, resulting in essentially zero scarring and minimal down time.
SCHEDULE YOUR BODY CONTOUR SURGERY CONSULTATION
If you’re interested in a better body contour through body sculpting surgery, please contact Legacy Plastic Surgery in Exton today at 610-524-8244 to schedule your consultation. Our Exton office helps patients from Paoli, the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and other areas.