Legacy Plastic Surgery in Exton is excited to be one of the first to offer Avéli™ for a meaningful and lasting reduction in cellulite dimples1.
What is cellulite? Why do I have cellulite?
Cellulite is a depression of any shape or size with defined edges seen on the surface of the skin, typically on the buttocks or thighs. A major underlying cause of cellulite are the fibrous bands that tether your skin to the structures below. These bands are called septa.2 Some septa are good (and you want them as connective tethers), but others stiffen or shrink over time and lead to the dimples we see on the surface and call cellulite.2
Avéli™ is a no-nonsense approach to treating cellulite based on a deep understanding of women’s anatomy. While many treatments approach cellulite blindly from the outside-in, Avéli™ identifies and releases the primary structural cause of cellulite from the inside-out in a single minimally-invasive procedure with little downtime.2
How to Reduce Cellulite With Avéli™
Avéli™ is an option for a range of women across the cellulite severity spectrum. The procedure is performed by one of our trained providers and uses a handheld device to manually target and release the complicated web of septa bands causing cellulite dimples.2
Avéli™ addresses the primary structural cause of cellulite in 3 steps:
- Your provider guides the Avéli™ device under the skin directly to the targeted dimples.2
- After your provider identifies the culprit septa bands causing a dimple, those septa are precisely released.2
- Your provider can confirm their release in real-time, delivering visibly smoother skin quickly after the procedure.2,4
Schedule Your Avéli™ Long-Term Cellulite Reduction Procedure
Avéli™ is indicated for long-term reduction in the appearance of cellulite in the buttocks and thigh areas of adult females as supported by clinical data demonstrating treatment benefits through one year of observation. The most common side effects reported were mild pain within the first 24 hours and bruising and tenderness to the touch which typically resolved within 30 days.
Some patients returned to normal activities within one day of the procedure and most within a week. As with any medical procedure, there are risks associated with the procedure. Consult with your physician for full safety information.
- Stevens WG et al. Aesthet Surg J. 2022 Nov 10. sjac291. doi10.1093/asj/sjac010. Online ahead of print.
- Stevens WG, et al. Aesthet Surg J. 2022;42(8):937-945.
- Emanuele E. Cellulite: advances in treatment: facts and controversies. Clin Dermatol. 2013;31(6):725-30.
- Stevens WG, et al. Aesthet Surg J. 2022 Jul 5;sjac179. doi:10.1093/asj/sjac179.
- Avéli Precision Cellulite Device. Instructions for Use. Mountain View, CA: Revelle Aesthetics, Inc; 2022. https://myaveli.com/ifu